Estrus Max Doe In Heat Lab Certified Deer Urine At Peak Estrous Level 4 oz.
Buck Baits Estrus Max Doe in Heat CERTIFIED “PEAK” ESTRUS WITH GUARANTEED ESTROGEN LEVELS OF 30+ PG/ML
Research has shown that the estrogen levels of a whitetail doe at peak estrus are over 30 pg/mL. There is an independent lab test conducted on every batch of Certified Estrus to certify the estrogen level of 30+ picugrams per mililiter before we bottle.
Results Matter! There is a difference.
- ATA Certified Deer Urine, CWD Certified Free Herds
- Best Selling Lab Certified Doe In Estrus At Peak
- Field tested and highly effective
- Highly responsive and shown to drive out mature bucks from deep woods
- Four Years of Documented Results and customer testimonials.
You will receive a Buck Baits “Estrus Max™” Laboratory Certified PEAK Estrogen Doe In Heat Urine 4 OZ. Bottle With Spray Mister
#1 Lab Certified Doe In Heat at PEAK ESTROGEN LEVELS Collected!
ESTRUS MAX. A first in the hunting industry.
-GUARANTEED ESTRUS urine in every bottle – never before available to deer urine industry.
-PATENT PENDING collection and certification technique.
-SCIENTIFICALLY formulated by the leading deer urine manufacturing company.
-APPROVED by whitetail reproductive veterinarians.
-CERTIFIED by an independent lab.
-TECHNOLOGY to collect Estrus certified urine allows us to collect and ship fresh daily.
-SPECIALTY products increasing your success in the field.
Technology to certify Estrus Max™ and Basis For Test Results
Buck Baits uses a Radioimmunoassay (RIA) test that uses a polyclonal antibody raised against estrogen. The antibody cross reacts with a number of estrogens to include estrone and estriol. Units are measured in picugrams / mili-liter. The urines we are collecting have a certified level of 30 plus pg of estrogen in 1 ml. Research done in whitetail deer indicate that a does estrogen levels in her natural peak heat are approximately 30-50 pg/ml.
Survey by Buck Baits Deer Hunters who used ESTRUS MAX in 2018 season results:
- 98% had deer respond to Estrus Max™.
- 95% harvested a deer using Estrus Max™.
- 95% reported Estrus Max™ was more effective than other brands they used in past hunts.
- 90% reported the following advantages over other Estrus brands: more mature bucks responded, bucks more aggressive, deer responded quicker, does came to sets and deer hung around sets longer.
- 95% reported they would use Estrus Max™ again.
- 95% reported Estrus Max™ is worth the value.
- Of the 25 selected hunters 5 used the product again after 1st year being successful. The results were 5 for 5 and a 100% success rate - So far one hunter successfully harvested a buck three years in a row.
We encourage all hunters to review and be aware of all your local and state hunting laws before using our products.
Due To Products Effectiveness, please read our warning: For your safety, it is very important not to apply to persons or clothing. It’s extremely effective and can be dangerous if handled incorrectly. Due to the effectiveness of our products Buck Baits, LLC accepts no responsibility for accidents and injuries. Do not consume. Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands after use. Use at your own risk.
How To Apply:
Apply urine and cover scents to Buck Baits™ Scent Anchor™ wicks. Hang three to six feet off the ground. One or two wicks per hunting area is proven effective. You can also apply several drops or mist near brushes, on trees, as well ground cover. It is recommended to re-apply each time you enter the area.
Buck Baits, LLC is an ATA Deer Protection Program Participant and this product meets ATA standards. To learn more about the importance of this program and why we participate please visit http;//www.archerytrade.org/deerprotection.